Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lamington at Il Primosole

Il Primosole is one of the neglected wonders of East Brunswick, it is a diner with cheap food and coffee (I guess it means 'first sun'?), if it was in America it would probably be really popular but for some reason this place is never really that crowded. So, it is the perfect place to be able to just hang, read, do nothing. I imagine that this would be a great place to write an entire PhD or a novel. Because I am probably leaving this hood soon for warmer climes, I feel sad that this place is not going to be my local cafe any more. I am missing it already! So I am going to come here as much as I can before I leave. It is right at my tram stop, I dropped by after work tonight because I was really hungry:
Look how wonderful the interior space is! Look at the lights! And the plants!
It was nice to see a couple of people hanging out here this evening. There were three people in the cafe when I went it - a veritable crowd at this time of night. This was one guy who just wanted to stand, eat and go, Italian style...

No comments:

Post a Comment